Augulis Law Firm
Our popular Legacy Protection Plan Seminar is now online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your lifetime of savings
and investments from the dangers of
incapacity, dementia and death
Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 2:00 PM EST
If something happened to you tonight, would your family bear a heavy burden by all of the financial decisions, legal estate planning issues, and income tax responsibilities that must be taken on?
Would you rather prepare now to protect your family from that added stress?
If so, attend our Webinar and learn about our Legacy Protection Plan for your family. Specifically, you will learn:
- Why most financial plans fail after the first spouse passes away.
- How the simple act of aging can endanger your financial plan.
- Why the surviving spouse is often unprepared for financial decision making.
- About the rise of elder financial abuse and how to protect against it.
- How your lifelong financial plan can be blown up by a change in advisors later in life or after your death.
If these issues concern you: You Should Attend This Webinar.
Join Alan L. Augulis, Esq., Daniel S. Swinton, Esq., and Fred Busler, CPA for a special ONLINE 60-minute educational event!
At our Webinar, you will learn how our Legacy Protection Plan coordinates the resources of our Law Firm, Investment Advisory Firm and Income Tax Preparation Firm in one location to guide your family at the time of their greatest need.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning live seminar over the internet!
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.