Augulis Law Firm – New Jersey Estate Planning Information Center
Please Join us for Our Live Seminar and Lunch
April 21, 2021
Watchung Valley Golf Club
600 Mountain Blvd Watchung, NJ 07069
Learn how to protect your lifetime of savings and investments from the dangers of incapacity, dementia and death
Specifically, you will learn:
- Why most financial plans fail after the first spouse passes away.
- How the simple act of aging can endanger your financial plan.
- Why the surviving spouse is often unprepared for financial decision making.
- About the rise of elder financial abuse and how to protect against it.
- How your lifelong financial plan can be blown up by a change in advisors later in life or after death.
Seating is limited to allow for proper spacing so please book early by calling the Augulis Law Firm now at (908) 222-8803 or emailing Peter Moran at peter@AugulisLawFirm.com.
Mask will be required to enter. Seminar room is a large ballroom allowing for comfortable social distancing.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
"*" indicates required fields
Mr. Augulis founded his Warren, New Jersey law firm so that he could focus his practice in the areas of estate planning and elder law. Mr. Augulis has invested considerable time and energy helping to educate others on the topic of estate planning and has become a sought-after speaker in the estate planning and elder law arena because of his informative and entertaining seminars.
Mr. Augulis works closely with other financial professionals in coordinating his clients’ financial plans, investments and tax planning with their estate plans. He is also certified by the State of New Jersey to teach Continuing Education courses to Financial Planners and Insurance Agents. In 2017 he co-authored the book The Ultimate Road Map to Estate and Legacy Planning.