Please Join us for Our Live Seminar and Lunch
October 7, 2020
Watchung Valley Golf Club
600 Mountain Blvd Watchung, NJ 07069
This seminar, entitled, “8 Costly Mistakes: How Clients Destroy Their Estate Plans and What You Can Do About It” will discuss some important pitfalls we see in many clients’ estate plans, including:
1. Not keeping up with changes in federal, state Income Tax and Inheritance Tax Laws or new planning strategies.
2. Estate Plan is not updated to reflect changes in personal or family lives.
3. No plan or strategy to avoid losing your nest egg to crushing Nursing Home and Long-Term Care expenses.
4. Not keeping assets properly funded to your Trust over time.
5. Holding assets that bypass your estate plan.
6. Not empowering successor trustees, beneficiaries and other family with information about what to do at death or incapacity.
7. Not benefitting from our Legacy Protection Program.
8. Plan does not reflect your family values or life lessons.
Join us and learn how our Legacy Protection Program can safeguard your family against these costly mistakes.
Seating is limited to allow for proper spacing so please book early by calling the Augulis Law Firm now at (908) 222-8803 or emailing Peter Moran at peter@AugulisLawFirm.com.
Mask will be required to enter. Seminar room is a large ballroom allowing for comfortable social distancing.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
Mr. Augulis founded his Warren, New Jersey law firm so that he could focus his practice in the areas of estate planning and elder law. Mr. Augulis has invested considerable time and energy helping to educate others on the topic of estate planning and has become a sought-after speaker in the estate planning and elder law arena because of his informative and entertaining seminars.
Mr. Augulis works closely with other financial professionals in coordinating his clients’ financial plans, investments and tax planning with their estate plans. He is also certified by the State of New Jersey to teach Continuing Education courses to Financial Planners and Insurance Agents. In 2017 he co-authored the book The Ultimate Road Map to Estate and Legacy Planning.